Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Patrick's Birthday 2009

24th April!!! 424...Someone birthday---Patrick! We had a small gathering at Upperstar.A nice place to go to yam cha and having dinner.



A nice cake.I don't know who bought it...



A gift from friend.




Leng zai and leng lui beside me.



Ah pat and I...See my shirt?It is new,i think quite cute.I bought it from Giodano shop.



Old school mate~


My cute friend,Sarah.Exacly 4 month i no meet her.


Woh~~~







LD and IS friends.



The one from left handside is called Alvin---He is funny.He told us he is very handsome.
The one on wear white shirt guy call John---His nickname Satay.



Smile~

2 comments:

My BloG said...

Yeah/ Smiles to you which is from me!!!..lolx...{an apple a day, keeps the doctor away}/// stay healty yeah..all the best!>>>> please la..your cuter than me loo ( i mean u look not so handsome but u don't look ugly) !!!! wakakas..kidding

情弦靈樂 said...

ha ha ha cute cute o !!!^^